General Dentist – New or Recent Graduate Welcome!
Salary: 100-150k per year
Our practice with multiple experienced practitioners, full time CDT ceramist, denture lab technician and extremely knowledgeable dental assistants are looking for a recent dental graduate. Our staff is handpicked, positive and absolutely great to work with. Some of our older dentists have recently retired and we are looking to accommodate our patient’s needs. We use state-of-art technology in our newly renovated practice with CT technology, 3Shape and iTero digital scanners, Schick digital X-rays, ceramic milling machines and 3d printing.
Requirements of the General Dentist:
- Will consider new or recent grads
- Degree as DDS or DMD from accredited college.
- Licensed in Nevada or licensed thru credentials in six to eight weeks.
- Competitive Compensation and Benefit Package
- Malpractice Insurance
- HEALTH insurance after 60 days
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Continuing Education Course reimbursements
- Daily lunches
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time