Dental Lab Technician III – Removable (Repair/Set Up)
This is a full-time position featuring employee benefits including: health, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance; paid holiday, vacation, and sick time; 401K with company contribution; and tuition reimbursement!
Primary Responsibilities and Essential Functions of the Position:
- Read prescriptions and specifications received from dentist.
- Fully qualified for full arch and partial tooth arrangements and set-ups.
- Able to select teeth for any variety of cases.
- Fully qualified to process and finish cases in a variety of ways including injection processing and pour and cure techniques.
- Able to do a wide variety of repairs, relines and other assorted tasks related to complete and partial denture fabrication.
- Implant knowledge is a plus.
- All other duties as assigned.
Skills and Abilities Required:
- Knowledge tooth anatomy
- Ability to articulate according to Rx
- Knowledge of materials (i.e. stones, acrylic)
- Set teeth in proportion to doctor’s requested bite for denture
- Finish denture, pumicing and polishing for delivery of completed product.
- Excellent hand-eye coordination
- Strong ability to read, listens, comprehend, retain and execute on written and verbal instructions
- High level of organizational skill with the ability to prioritize work