Position Type: Dentistry – Periodontist
Location: Northampton, MA
Job Type: Full time, 4 days per week, flexible hours
Full Job Description
Well established, specialty office seeking a Periodontist interested in working in a team-oriented environment. We are looking for a periodontist to be responsible for gum related treatments and procedures. The responsibilities of a periodontist include performing surgical procedures, diagnosing and treating conditions, and establishing treatment programs to monitor oral health.
- Providing implants
- Performing cosmetic surgical procedures
- Diagnosing and treating conditions
- Developing treatment plans
- Providing preventative treatment
- Resolving gum issues such as gum sensitivity
- Doctor of dental surgery (DDS) or Doctor of dental medicine (DMD) degree.
- Board eligible or board certified to practice as a periodontist.
- 2+ years of experience or New Grads welcome
- Active MA state license
- Caring chairside manner
- Collaborate well with general dentists and other specialist
- Relocation assistance