Equipment Sales Specialist:
- Make regular face-to-face sales calls, and lead sales activities with assigned customers, partnering with them to build long-term relationships.
- Identify business needs of clients
- Use computer systems to track opportunities, update customer records, and record sales activity..
- Partners with internal designers to offer office design services to prospective customers, evaluates plans and blueprints, takes measurements of facilities.
- Facilitates customer satisfaction within our equipment sales process – including preparing and presenting quotes, documenting signed agreements, collecting deposits, and attending equipment installations.
- Leads equipment sales process by collaborating with assigned territory representatives to prospect for business and close sales.
- Present advanced technology solutions to customers, including performing customer demos.
- Participate in all sales meetings, dental conventions, team building events and sales training as required.
The Ideal Candidate Will Possess:
- Minimum of 2 years of successful sales experience
- Experience in building and maintaining customer relationships
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability and willingness to learn and sell advanced technology solutions.
- Discipline and drive to stay focused and motivated with limited supervision
- Effective time management & organization capabilities with a focus on delivering superb customer experience
- Possess a dependable vehicle, valid driver’s license, and an acceptable driving record
- Proficient computer skills
- Ability to travel in assigned territory daily as well as limited overnight travel
Why join our team?
- Tremendous earning potential from uncapped pay
- Bonuses available for superior sales growth
- Excellent compensation package, including a flexible benefits plan, a paid time off plan and a generous 401 (k) retirement plan
- Annual Profit Sharing
- Medical, Dental, Vision effective Day 1
- We drive dentistry forward by leveraging innovative solutions and our caring family culture.