POSITION TYPE: Dental Lab
SPECIALTY UNIT: Dental Cad Cam Designer (Remote)
JOB TYPE: Full-Time Permanent
A fully digital USA corporation is seeking a Cad/Cam designer with experience in C&B and/or Implants with 3shape to join the team.
Great opportunity for someone with a traditional dental design background in Implants to make an impact in a high-growth faster-paced environment.
FULLY REMOTELY POSITION
- Design dental CAD Full Contour Crowns, Bridges, and Implants
- Design cases according to Doctors’ prescription requests using 3Shape CAD/CAM software
- Maintain strong attention to detail to produce high-quality designs that meet doctors’ specifications every time
- Communicate with our internal team in order to relay design questions or issues to Doctors
- Experienced user of 3Shape Design software required
- Minimum 3 years experience as a dental laboratory CAD/CAM designer specializing in Implants
- Proficient in dental anatomy/terminology/morphology
- Strong computer skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to problem-solve independently
- Ability to meet deadlines while maintaining superior quality standards for every case
- Desire to work at a fast-growing, fully-digital lab
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent a plus, but not required
- CDT degree a plus, but not required
- Fully sponsored best-in-class healthcare including medical, dental, and vision.
- Competitive salary and equity packages.
- 401k program.