POSITION TYPE: Dental Lab
SPECIALTY UNIT: Experienced Cosmetic/Aesthetic Smile Designers
LOCATION: 30 miles south of Salt Lake City, Utah
JOB TYPE: Full-Time Permanent
We are seeking experienced cosmetic/aesthetic smile designers to join our team of passionate artists/craftsmen.
The position is open to experienced smile designers, either Traditional cosmetic waxers
or Digital smile designers using 3Shape or ExoCad.
The smile designer will work with a cosmetic ceramist and his/her team to create aesthetically pleasing, functionally correct smile designs on full-arch, full-mouth, and large implant aesthetic cases.
- Be a passionate, Experienced, talented smile designer (traditional waxer or CAD designer).
- Provide support to a cosmetic ceramist(s) as part of a team working together to achieve common goals with respect to quality, proper function, and guidance, artistic realism, esthetical appeal, etc.
- Collaborate with a cosmetic ceramist/team leader in creating aesthetically pleasing smile designs via traditional wax or CAD/CAM
- Read, understand and carry out explicit instructions written on dental prescriptions with a very high degree of accuracy.
- Speak, read, and write fluently in English.
- Hand wax or digitally design full-contour and diagnostic smile designs (full arch & full mouth).
- Experience hand waxing large cosmetic/anterior cases or digitally designing using 3Shape or Exocad (5 years’ experience minimum).
CAD Smile Designers:
Able to design 3-4 arches of smile design cosmetic restorations (30-40 units) of smile design daily.
Traditional Wax Smile Designers:
Able to wax 12-24 full contour wax units (ant./post.) of smile design daily.
Health, Life and
Disability Insurance benefits
Paid time off / Paid