JOB TITLE: Sales Representative
DEPARTMENT: Sales & Marketing
The ideal candidate resides in Long Island to minimize commute time and ease access to accounts.
The base is $60k and the commission is uncapped.
Leading Dental Lab company with locations across the South and Northeast, providing world-class laboratory services to dental practices across the country.
The Sales Representative manages up to 500 client accounts in a specific geographical territory. The Sales Representative will contact all clients within the assigned territory and carry out specific objectives regarding new product launches, prospecting for new clients, and stimulating new sales with existing clients. The Sales Representative will travel when needed and conduct personal meetings with the client, lunch and learns, and seminars. Overall, the Sales Representative is responsible for growing company sales within the assigned territory area.
· Meet daily contact call objectives with clients and potential clients.
· Meet and exceed monthly sales targets.
· Develop rapport and relationship with key members of client practice.
· Identify opportunities, trends, issues and communicate with appropriate department personnel to help better serve the client.
· Successfully introduce new products within client base, meet personal targets.
· Set up and implement meetings, lunch and learns, and seminars within the assigned area.
NATURE AND SCOPE:
The Sales Representative reports directly to the Director of Business Development. The incumbent will have complete responsibility to interact with all assigned clients and to the incremental sales growth of the client base. The Sales Representative will be highly engaged within the department communicating quality, service, or communication issues with the Supervisor or other key personnel. The Sales Representative will interact with various departments in order to meet goals and objectives and to meet client expectations. The Sales Representative has a critical role in the company meeting its sales growth targets and client satisfaction objectives.
- Experience in direct selling, tele-sales, selling to dentists or physicians, or other professionals is preferred
- The ability to communicate on the phone with potential clients and existing clients is critical
- Analytical skills
- Superb organization skills and
- Excellent communication and persuasion skills