Dental Lab – Dental CAD CAM Designer
POSITION TYPE: Dental – Lab
SPECIALTY UNIT: Dental CAD CAM Designer
LOCATION: Livingston, MT
SALARY: $20.00-$28.00 hr
JOB TYPE: Full-Time Permanent
Design dental CAD framework, full contour crowns, bridges, implant abutments, veneers, diagnostic wax ups and implants, using 3shape software CAD /CAM and milling technology.
· Read, interpret and design dental restorations to client’s specifications by using 3Shape a dental CAD software program
· An understanding of manufacturing processes and dental lab techniques of milling and sintering of Zirconia
· Proficient in dental anatomy and terminology
· Model-Less Digital cases (trios, Itero, carestream and e4d) intra oral scanners
· Ability to meet tight deadlines, while consistently producing quality restorations
· Communicate case planning throughout lab departments
· Competitive salary
· Direct Deposit
· Comprehensive Health, Dental, and Vision benefits
· Paid time off for full time employees
· Minimum of 2 years dental laboratory experience as a CAD CAM designer required.
· Minimum of 2 years’ experience with 3shape = scanning, designing, and nesting required.
· Must possess team building skills and communicate with all other departments throughout the organization.
· Ability to identify and problem solve independently and within a team environment.
· Must have excellent computer skills and be able to case plan/manage with Doctors.