POSITION TYPE: Dentistry
SPECIALTY UNIT: Sr Dental Technician / Technical Consultant – Client Specialist
LOCATION: Edmonton, AB – Canada
JOB TYPE: Full-Time Permanent
Technical Consultant – CLIENT SPECIALIST
Reports to CEO and VP, Sales & Marketing
As a cutting-edge Dental Laboratory, located in Edmonton, Alberta, is an industry leader, continually setting itself apart from the competition by delivering valuable technical expertise and service excellence to their clients. Experienced with the latest materials and techniques, all aspects of CAD/CAM technology, Advanced Esthetic cases, Implant Planning, and Restorations, we have built a respected reputation within the industry, which continues to drive growth.
The Lead is responsible for client communication with regards to technical support and treatment planning while supporting business development, sales, and growth. This position will also be responsible for providing internal team training around the technical aspects of all cases.
• Collaborates with the team on a continual basis to ensure client needs are satisfied. • Liaises with clients on treatment planning, and any case queries that arise. • Supports and promotes digital workflows to clients.
• Collaborates with Sales and Marketing to promote current services, and continuing education events.
• Identifies development requirements to improve customer experience with Marketing support.
• Perform other duties or projects as assigned by management.
• Technical School – Certification as a Registered Dental Technician or equivalent education and experience.
• 3 years of lead or supervisory experience.
• 5-10 years of experience in the dental lab industry.
• Excellent computer or CAD skills required, in addition to strong knowledge of digital and analog implantology and restorative dentistry manufacturing workflows. • Must be able to manage people, processes, and technology.
• Must possess effective English communication skills (both oral and written,) while offering strong interpersonal skills.
• Excellent time management skills; acts skillfully with a sense of urgency. • High attention to detail and accuracy
• Ability to think strategically and to lead.
• Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking experience
• Awareness of relevant industry technology trends and applications