Fixed Die Trimming Technician
Education/Experience: High School Diploma: 1 or more years or dedicated die trimming experience.
1. Must be able to read and write, sit, or stand for long periods of time, and lift at least 25 pounds.
2. Dental Knowledge is required
3. Must be able to pass a basic, multiple choice Math Test
4. Demonstrate ability to work independently with low supervision
5. CDT certification as well as prior high production laboratory experience is strongly preferred.
Compensation: hourly, Based on level of experience, knowledge, and production numbers.
1. Ability to evaluate impressions, casts, and dies for discrepancies and effectively communicate any errors to department manager.
2. Can Utilize magnification to achieve proper die ditching and functioning dies
3. Can perform quality control with minimum oversight.
4. Can make corrections to errors from stone room as needed
5. Can communicate and request rework situations with the stone room in areas such as repours, remounts etc. effectively
6. Ability to train and counsel Entry-level technicians in troubleshooting and process completion.
7. Able to assist in other fixed department areas as needed.
1. Medical (company pays over 50%for employee), Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance.
2. 401k plan with company match
3. Paid Gym membership through ATC fitness
4. Work independently within a team environment.
5. Scrubs are provided and laundered at no charge
6. Reimbursement up to $2500 toward expenses (subject to waiting periods)