WN AND BRIDGE DEPT HIGH END CERAMIST DENTAL TECHNICIAN
The basic function of the Crown and Bridge High-End Ceramist Dental Technician is to create and design esthetically beautiful mouth restorations.
The Crown and Bridge High-End Ceramist Dental Technician is vested with authority to restore all cases that are placed on their work benches.
The Crown and Bridge High-End Ceramist Dental Technician reports to the Functional CEO.
· To finish their cases as agreed upon with daily units and due dates.
· To assist in implementing department strategies.
· To promote the company image through the exercise of sound and ethical business practices.
· To decrease department remakes.
· To communicate with client Doctors over the phone.
· Assist with performing custom shade appoints.
· Fabricate large cases.
· To adhere to all company policies, procedures, standards, schedules, budgets, directives, regulations, etc.
· To conserve or enhance company assets.
The duties of the Crown and Bridge High-End Ceramist Dental Technician include but are not limited to:
· Attain annual goals and standards of performance which support the company long term goals.
· Work with the Crown and Bridge team to help implement strategies which attain the goals.
· Enhances dental laboratory reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests.
· Prepares restorative cases by following the doctor’s prescriptions.
· Utilizes and conserves supplies needed for case completion.
· Restores natural teeth by fabricating crowns, bridges and implants.
· Perform any other duties as needed.
MEASUREMENTS OF PERFORMANCE
· Customer satisfaction is excellent with remake percentages decreased.
· The value of company assets has been maintained or enhanced.
· Maintains 80% or more production percentage goal.
· Doctor prescriptions have been interpreted correctly.
· All work has been scanned for in the database.
· Communication has been effective and efficient.
· Individual goals are executed.
· The long term image and profitability of this Company has been enhanced by the activities of the Crown and Bridge High-End Ceramist Dental Technician.