Full Job Description
CADCAM Designer Dental Technician
This company Is a full-service dental laboratory located in Tempe, Arizona, that is currently looking for a highly motivated, creative, and team-oriented individual to join our dynamic organization! Our mission is to consistently create quality dental restorations with service, technical, and educational support to meet our client needs. Are you up for the opportunity to dive in with integrity, innovation, teamwork, and quality?
We provide training and continued education!!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Good problem-solving skills
- Creative flair
- The ability to work as part of a team
- The ability to meet deadlines.
- The ability to have fun
- Must have excellent computer skills
- 3 to 5 years of experience working in a dental lab setting
- 3 Shape or Exocad knowledge is a plus
Competitive Wages based on skills, knowledge, and abilities Health Insurance Dental Insurance Vision Insurance Short Term Disability Insurance Management & Training Opportunities Paid Time Off – Vacation and Sick Leave