Job Title: CAD CAM Designer
Salary: $20-$30 per hour
The position is classified as full time (40 hours per week) with benefits including health, dental, and vision insurance, as well as 401k.
This is a great opportunity to expand your positive impact in a new lab! We are looking for a Dental CAD/CAM Designer! Join an experienced team and work with the best!
The Dental CAD/CAM Designer role is to fabricate framework, full contour crowns, bridges, implant abutments, veneers, diagnostic wax ups and full arch implant restorations, using Exocad software CAD /CAM and milling technology. The Dental CAD/CAM Designer will ensure prosthetics are high-quality and visually esthetic.
· Scan, design, and fabricate dental prosthesis using CAD / CAM software and technology
· Responsible for producing the esthetics that our customers have come to expect
· Read and understand the doctor’s prescription to understand the processes needed to fulfill the requirements of the prescription
· Scan models or receive scanned models or impressions and import into CAD software
· Ability to meet tight deadlines, while consistently producing quality restorations
· Design cases according to Doctors’ prescription requests using CAD/CAM software
· Maintain strong attention to detail to produce high quality designs that meet
· doctors’ specifications
· Use designated lab software for task assignment and completion of case
· Work independently while understanding the necessity for communicating and coordination work efforts with other employees and organizations
· Minimum 3 to 5 years of Dental Laboratory CAD/CAM Designer Experience
· Strong Computer Skills
· High Detail & Accuracy Oriented
· Professional Demeanor
· Optimistic, Cheerful & Can-Do Attitude
· Passion for Providing Extraordinary Customer Service
· Ethical & Honest