Lead Digital Dental Technician
Job Type: Full-time
Salary :$100K yearly
Preferred experience with the following:
- ExoCAD/Shape design software
- 5 axis milling
- Photogrammetry (Icam4d or PIC dental)
- Full mouth hybrid restorations (both design and fabrication)
- To build an improved system with set parameters for technicians to be able to improve and grow in a realistic time frame.
- Knowledge of dental anatomy/principles, scan and design from single to full arch cases, implant abutments, and bars
- Knowledge of computers, CADCAM software, itero and 3shape are required.
- Scan, design, and fabricate dental prosthesis using 3shape software and technology.
- Design dental framework, full contour crowns, bridges, implant abutments, veneers, diagnostic wax ups and implants
- Master in all aspects of the department, which includes designing implants, crowns, and bridges.
- Reads and interprets doctors’ preferences in order to provide precise work.
- Inspects that the work is not less than satisfactory.
- Coordinates with employees to work in a manner that ensures that each case/product is completed in time to ensure other departments meet the due date.
- Capable to do implant bars, hybrid frameworks and monolithic prosthesis (materials including but not limited to: zirconia, pmma, composite, and metal)
- Proficient in 3Shape and understanding of manufacturing processes and dental lab techniques of milling and sintering of Zirconia
- MUST have current experience setting teeth (removable) in CAD package. (Preference will be given to candidates with 3shape setting experience in removable).
- Read, interpret and design dental restorations to doctor’s specifications (Rx) by using a dental design software program
- Scan models or receive scanned models or impressions and import into Dental management software.
- Design full arch interim and final restorations in 3Shape software
- Prepare design prototypes and coordinate with doctor to obtain final design approval
- Coordinate and participate in CAD/CAM processes and the understanding of CAM manufacturing processes for milling PMMA
- Familiarity with dental lab techniques of milling and sintering of Zirconia
- The manufacture and fitting of all aspects of All-On-Four dental prosthetics including accurate manufacture and articulation of implant models, setting of denture teeth, denture processing and all related components and processes.
Compensation and Benefits:
Medical Insurance Coverage, Retirement Plan (401K) options are provided as an additional benefit of employment. Moving expenses.