Job Title: Quality Control Manager – Orthodontic
Salary: 80-95K yearly
This Orthodontic Laboratory is looking for an experienced quality professional who is excited by the opportunity to implement and build a QC program in a challenging, fast-growing production environment. The right candidate will have a background in Quality Engineering, be comfortable on the floor and enjoy being hands-on while changing culture and building quality into the processes. Experience with medical device manufacturing and ISO 13485 preferred.
· 3-5 years’ experience in Quality Engineering in a manufacturing environment
· College Degree, preferably in a technical field
· Excellent attention to detail
· Strong computer and Microsoft skills
· Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
· Great leadership skills with the ability to work with people at all different levels
· Strong analysis, decision-making and problem-solving skills.
· In-depth knowledge of quality control methods.
· ASQ Certifications or similar preferred, but not required
- Ensures all activities and items are in compliance with quality assurance standards and ISO 13485 and 21 CFR Part 820.
· Effectively communicate within all levels of the organization.
· Use the CAPA system/process improvement methods to increase product quality
· Work with QA Department to implement standards, WIs on the floor.
· Lead and develop standards for inspection points.
· Devise ways to improve the manufacturing process to ensure high quality appliances
· Become an expert in appliance standards and design
o Review existing checklists and modify
· Work with QA Department to:
o Prepare training programs and complete training classes
o Complete audits and prepare training schedules
o Communicate complaints to floor
o Lead root cause analysis sessions and implement corrective action on the floor.
· Participate in the Production Meetings by reviewing quality topics.
· Use tools such as PDCA and DMAIC to solve problems.
· Ability to operate under deadlines while still meeting standards
BENEFITS AVAILABLE INCLUDE:
· Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
· Short-term & Long-term Disability, AD&D and Life Insurance Policies
· Paid Vacation
· 9 Paid Holidays
· Bonus Plan
· 401(k) with company match
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER