About the job
Full-service dental lab 20 miles North of Melbourne, Florida is seeking an experienced dental CADCAM designer to join our team.
This position requires experience and knowledge of all workflows and processes related to the CADCAM design department.
Position: Experienced CADCAM designer (minimum 3 years experience)
Requires knowledge in the following areas:
· Read and interpret Doctor’s prescription forms to design diagnostic wax-up, custom abutments, Implant Hybrid full mouth restorations as well as single units.
· Ensure completeness, accuracy, and quality standards are met
· Order correct implant parts from vendors
· understanding other areas of CAD/CAM such as milling, sintering, and printing
· Ability to demonstrate skill in the use of EXOCAD software
· Ability to learn and understand dental anatomy and terminology.
· Ability to be flexible in changing daily workload priorities as directed.
· Ability to demonstrate excellent attention to detail
Perform quality work within deadlines with or without direct supervision
Interact professionally with other employees, customers, and suppliers
Work effectively as a team contributor on all assignments
Work independently while understanding the necessity for communicating and coordinating work efforts with other employees and organizations
Paid time off
Professional development assistance
Job Type: Full-time