POSITION TYPE: Dental Lab
SPECIALTY UNIT: Removable/ Dentures Technician
LOCATION: South of Boston, MA
JOB TYPE: Full-Time Permanent
Salary: $17- $40 an hour
Well-established Dental Laboratory is seeking a Removable/ Dentures Technician
Do you want to live in a stunning town providing residents with a perfect blend of rich history and modern amenities? Ideally located amongst beautiful natural settings, the South Boston area offers lovely coastal living, a variety of friendly neighborhoods, well-rated schools, and much more!
- Fabrication of all removable restorations.
- Responsibilities & Duties
- Pouring models
- Trimming models
- Articulating models
- Working with self-cure acrylics
- Same day repairs relines, add tooth, soldering, etc. Wax rims for bite registration
- Custom trays
- Setting cases up in wax, on either stone models and cast frames
- Knowledge of implant systems such as locator, semi-precision attachments hybrid cases, etc. Be able to invest and boil out cases and pack cases in acrylic.
- Finishing final acrylic cases and polish
Qualifications & Skills
Lab technician will be expected to have the knowledge of or be willing to learn the above responsibilities and duties. Works well with a team. Great communication skills. Attention to detail.
Health insurance, 401k match, 2 weeks’ vacation, and paid holidays. If relocation is necessary, will help to assist with associated expenses.