Dental Lab – Dental Technician / CAD CAM Designer
POSITION TYPE: Dental – Lab
SPECIALTY UNIT: Dental Technician / CAD CAM Designer
JOB TYPE: Full-Time Permanent
Design dental CAD framework, full contour crowns, bridges, implant abutments, veneers, diagnostic wax ups and implants, using 3shape software CAD /CAM and milling technology. Need to be able to use a Zircon Zane Machine, Photogrammetry needed, as well as efficient knowledge in CAD CAM – Exocad.
- Read, interpret and design dental restorations to client’s specifications by using Exocad/3Shape a dental CAD software program
- An understanding of manufacturing processes and dental lab techniques of milling and sintering of Zirconia
- Proficient in dental anatomy and terminology
- Model-Less Digital cases (trios, Itero, carestream and e4d) intra oral scanners
- Ability to meet tight deadlines, while consistently producing quality restorations
- Communicate case planning throughout lab departments
- Competitive salary
- Direct Deposit
- Comprehensive Health, Dental, and Vision benefits
- Paid time off for full time employees
- Minimum of 3-5 years dental laboratory experience as a CAD CAM designer required.
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience with Exocad with 3Shape knowledge = scanning, designing, and nesting required.
- Must possess team building skills and communicate with all other departments throughout the organization.
- Ability to identify and problem solve independently and within a team environment.
- Must have excellent computer skills and be able to case plan/manage with Doctors.