POSITION TYPE: Dental Office Manager
LOCATION: Bay Shore, NY
JOB TYPE: Full-Time Permanent
The Dental Office Manager will manage the business operations of a busy private practice dental operation through the development of strong partnership relations with Doctor, the staff, and patients. You will also manage the financial performance of the practice, employee performance and development of existing and new processes.
- Ensure office procedures and policies are adhered to
- Hiring & training of support staff, performance management & annual reviews
- Manage full revenue performance of the office, including managing performance of all staff
- Review and manage key performance indicators.
- Manage the annual operating planning process and procedures.
- Manage and report the practice assets through effective inventory control, supply chain, procurement and AR management to ensure effective inventory utilization and practice efficiency.
- Work with Front Office team to ensure excellent practice-patient communication.
- Responsible for ensuring best practices are in place. Able to manage scheduling efficiency, problem solve spontaneously and proactively plan ahead. Responsible for ensuring the development of center staff is scheduled and able to coach and manage performance as necessary.
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive health and vision Insurance offered
- Paid holidays
- MUST have two+ years of prior dental office management experience.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, excellent analytical, planning, and process development skills, strong business judgment, and a high level of initiative are all required
- Demonstrated ability to articulate logical and persuasive arguments across an organization is required
- Demonstrated ability to respond effectively to multiple conflicting priorities, continuously prioritize deliverables and to respond to unexpected changes is required