POSITION TYPE: Dental Lab
SPECIALTY UNIT: Stain and Glaze (Ceramics department)
LOCATION: West Palm Beach, FL
JOB TYPE: Full Time/Part-Time
Salary: $ 20- $30+ per hr based on skill level in a working interview
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Verifying Dr’s RX was followed
- Approve and or enhance contour of each unit
- Stain and glaze to match the requested shade on the RX
- Meet quality control guidelines for fit, contacts, occlusion, and shade
- 25+ units daily
- Overflow help in the ceramics department and the ability and desire to cross-train and improve your skillset
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
CDT Preferred, 3+ years’ experience in ceramics staining and finish out of monolithic restorations.
Ability to modify and enhance monolithic dental restorations with stains, glaze, and polishing to improve their appearance mimicking nature.
We utilize Miyo and other liquid ceramics in addition to traditional stains and glazes.