POSITION TYPE: Dentistry
SPECIALTY UNIT: Pediatric Dentist
LOCATION: Lawton OK
JOB TYPE: Full-Time Permanent
We are seeking a detail-oriented, thorough, and experienced Pediatric Dentist to join our growing team. In this position, you will be responsible for the oral health of children. You will perform procedures to diagnose and treat cavities, cracked or fractured teeth, and oral diseases. You will also administer medications and anesthetics for tooth extractions, root canals, and other surgical procedures.
- Educate patient’s parents on good oral hygiene habits
- Oral health exams.
- Teeth cleaning and fluoride treatments.
- Diagnosis and early treatment to straighten teeth or correct an improper bite.
- Cavity removal.
- Repair for dental injuries like fractured, displaced teeth.
- Gum disease management to prevent pediatric periodontal disease.
- Potential annual earnings of $130,000-$150,000+
- Compensation based on a daily guarantee
- Signing bonus and relocation assistance
- Opportunity for partnership
- Medical insurance and licensing fees
- Continuing education
- Valid Oklahoma State Dental License
- Pediatric Specialty Certificate
- Board Eligible or Board-Certified