POSITION TYPE: Dentistry
SPECIALTY UNIT: Dental Office Manager
LOCATION: Irving, TX
JOB TYPE: Full-Time Permanent
Our 5-star private practice in seeking an experienced Office Manager to join our team.
- Manage full revenue performance of the center, including managing performance of all staff
- Review and manage key performance indicators including sales, collections, healthcare financing, close rate, collection ratio, percentage to target, and pipeline metrics.
- Develop and manage the partnership between the Company and the Doctor through the consistent communication of core purpose and beliefs and collaborate with leadership to resolve issues in conflict with them. Foster strong relationships with our Doctor Partner to ensure alignment to strategic objectives throughout the center.
- Manage the annual operating planning process in accordance with Company financial guidelines to ensure the attainment of the company’s strategic objectives.
- Regularly review and interpret the financial performance of the practice to ensure plan achievement and profitability targets.
- With support from the Supply Chain Department implement best practices, purchasing guidelines and protocols which effectively leverage the collective buying power of the network.
- Manage and report the practice assets through effective inventory control, supply chain, procurement and AR management to ensure effective inventory utilization and practice efficiency.
- Collaborate with the Clinical Affairs Department to support clinical training programs and mentoring for clinical staff to ensure the clinical staff meets the technical requirements of their positions.
- In collaboration with Human Resources, manage directly and through others, the performance management and development of staff to ensure the retention, employee development, succession planning, career-pathing and performance of employees.
- Manage the Center’s P&L as it relates to controllable supplies, expenses and Center labor; work with the physicians to explain financial results of the Center, discrepancies to targets and influence additional cost management measures.
- Work with Front Office team to enforce, oversee and administer policy in the following areas:
- Clinical set up and adherence to Center employee management, Procurement spend management, Capital equipment repair approval, Patient finance oversight, Compliance oversight.
- Serve as point of contact for the corporate support office and collaborate with the different support departments (i.e., Accounting, HR, Marketing, Compliance) to ensure the center is fully utilizing the support available to it to run an effective and profitable operation
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Reviews analysis of activities, costs, operations and forecast data to determine center progress toward stated goals and objectives
- Confers with divisional leadership and center Dr, to review achievements and discuss required changes in goals or objectives resulting from current status and conditions
- Participates in formulating and administering company policies, directing and coordinating all divisional department activities to develop and implement long-range goals and objectives to meet business and profitability growth objectives
- Responsible for ensuring best practices are in place. Able to manage scheduling efficiency, problem solve spontaneously and proactively plan ahead. Responsible for ensuring the development of center staff is scheduled and able to coach and manage performance as necessary.
- Reviews and approves preparation of accounting analysis for budgetary planning and implementation, production efficiency, financial reporting, budgetary planning and submittal for capital expenditures
- Competitive salary
- Direct Deposit
- Paid time off