POSITION TYPE: Dental Lab
SPECIALTY UNIT: IOS Training Specialist
LOCATION: Multiple openings for someone living in Chicago, IL or Kansas City, or St Luis
JOB TYPE: Full Time
Salary: Base of $60k + commission
- Train and support customers on intraoral scanning techniques and digital workflows. The IOS Specialist will train on Restorative, Crown and Bridge, Implants, and Removable digital workflows.
- Work closely with the Territory Managers in their respective territories to generate sales leads while conducting training. Pass leads off to our internal sales support teams, territory managers, or digital team.
- Conduct in-person scanner training with doctors and their staff on a weekly basis to improve scan quality and increase digital case flow to the lab.
- Conduct an average of 5+ trainings a week with each office being a 90-to-120-minute training session.
- Provide weekly updates on all training activities to the direct supervisor.
- Train new members that join customer offices to help retain the business and continue exceptional scan quality throughout the office.
- Know how to troubleshoot and diagnose issues with scans and provide solutions to problems.
- Follow up (by phone, email, or in-person) post-training to monitor the progress of scans and maintain the progression of training.
Skills and Qualifications
- Ability to multi-task, independently manage your schedule and organize daily/weekly meetings.
- Knowledge of Windows systems including but not limited to Word, Excel, and Teams.
- Willingness to travel both within and outside of your respective territory.
- Ability to present information clearly while capturing the attention of an audience.
- Strong communication with the internal network as well as with customers.
- Team player who takes initiative to listen well and understand their audience.
- Prior dental office or dental lab experience.
- Outside sales experience in the dental or medical device industry is preferred.