POSITION TYPE: Dental Lab
SPECIALTY UNIT: Dental Technician
LOCATION: Kaysville, Utah
JOB TYPE: Full-Time Permanent
Summary of Position:
This Dental Lab is a cutting edge, full service, dental lab in northern Utah. With cutting edge technology in all aspects of laboratory technology. We are currently seeking a Denture technician with previous Lab experience and a desire to learn. We offer Competitive wages, a Monday through Friday workweek, paid vacation and paid holidays.
We offer endless growth and learning potential!
If you are someone with great attention to detail who likes working with computers and has good manual dexterity, we are looking for you. Any dental 3D printer scanning/design experience is a plus. Digital dentistry is the future – you can be part of it now!
· Understand all aspects of removable prosthetics.
· Model Room experience
· Processing and finishing of removable prosthetics, and other basic removable
· Needs to have experience in and understand implant retained fixed and removable prosthetics.
· Removable Cad Cam digital design and workflow experience is preferred
Comfortable working in a team environment and managing personal workflows. Ability to adapt to changing production needs. Able to work a variety of hours We are a growing, high paced, technical lab. With analog processes, as well as high paced, digital technology.
· Competitive salary
· Direct Deposit
· Paid time off for full time employees
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Dental Technician experience 1-3years
- Requires manual dexterity, strong attention to detail and good spatial and visual perception.
- Willingness to follow safety rules when operating hand tools.