Job: Dental Lab Manager
Place: Charlotte, North Carolina
Salary: 150-160K Yearly
The Dental Laboratory Manager oversees all functions of the Laboratory. The Manager’s responsibilities will include both technical and supervisory duties. They will be responsible for the training and development of all laboratory technicians at the center as well as the implementation of new products and technologies.
The Manager will be expected to communicate regularly with management team and take an active role within the Laboratory Network. The Manager will use their advanced technical skills to construct sophisticated implant-based dental prosthetics to exacting standards for fit and esthetics and use critical thinking to develop and share complex solutions with the Center Prosthodontist as well as auxiliary team members.
While work methods follow established procedures and practices, candidates are expected to consult with their clinicians and team using a high degree of judgment on a patient-by-patient basis.
- Supervise all laboratory personnel and laboratory processes.
- Oversee the receiving and entering of all laboratory work and accompanying materials including impressions, models and components.
- Proficient with manufacturing and fitting of all aspects of full-arch dental prosthetics including accurate manufacturing and articulation of implant models, setting of denture teeth, denture processing and all related components and processes.
- Responsible for the accurate and on time manufacturing of the prosthetics within a patient-driven schedule.
- Troubleshoot, repair, and record fractured or broken prosthesis.
- Construct and monitor a schedule for equipment, instruments and facility maintenance.
- Responsible for all laboratory related supplies and ordering through paper and/or computer-based purchase order systems.
- Teaching and training of technicians and auxiliary team.
- Operate computers and standard office type applications such as web browsers, word processing and
- Spreadsheet software applications as well as dental laboratory specific applications.
- Maintain only the highest degree of professionalism and communicate clearly both verbally and in writing.
- Competitive salary
- Direct Deposit
- Comprehensive Health, Dental, and Vision benefits
- Paid time off