Experienced Removable Manager
POSITION TYPE: Dental Lab
SPECIALTY UNIT: Manager – Implant Dentures Department
LOCATION: Durham, North Carolina
JOB TYPE: Full-Time Permanent
Salary: 50-65K yearly (salary determined on experience)
This company is looking for an experienced removable prosthetic technician to join a growing dental laboratory in the North Carolina area that has a reputation for supplying its customers with exceptional quality and service. This company specializes in fixed dental prosthetics with the main focus on implant restorations. We work with the best clinicians, prosthodontists, and dental schools in the country. We do many complex, combination and fixed hybrid cases
We need a denture technician with exceptional skills, who knows how to effectively work independently and with a team.
- Responsible for the quantity and quality of all department work and for maintaining labor-to-sales ratio.
- Responsible for attending periodic management meetings and providing oral and written reports on departmental activities as required.
- Responsible for assuring that the department is adequately staffed to handle the production workload during holiday, vacation and personal leave periods.
- Responsible for assigning and distributing all case work – including to the Supervisor of Implant Dentures.
- Responsible for assisting all technicians as required to ensure quality and on-time delivery of all implant denture products. Technical work includes:
- Responsible for inspecting all finished work prior to release from the department.
- Responsible for the physical layout, organization and maintenance of the department, including all department equipment.
- Responsible for monitoring all departmental activities and for identifying new processes and/or associated equipment and/or additional training to seek continual improvement of departmental operations.
- Responsible for interviewing and hiring, and training employees.
- Responsible for appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Competitive salary
- Direct Deposit
- Comprehensive Health, Dental, and Vision benefits
- Paid time off
- Long-term disability
- case planning
- Five or more years related experience and/or training in a dental lab (6 or more in Implant Dentures).
- knowledge of materials, protocols, and procedures is a requirement. .
- Full set ups – start to finish