Our growing dental team transforms lives one smile at a time, and we want you to join us!
We are looking to add an elite, part-time/full-time endodontist to our rapidly growing team.
Who You Are:
A passionate dental professional who loves what they do, is eager to participate in continuous training and has a growth mindset. You have a willingness to build trusting relationships with team members and patients while providing the best patient outcome.
What You Bring:
- A valid Colorado Dental License.
- Have graduated an endodontic residency
- Two or more years of experience.
- A strong desire to work as part of a collaborative team.
- Positive learning mind set
- Experience using digital dentistry and cone beam technology
What You Will Be Doing:
- Evaluating and examining and treating endodontic referrals
- Establishing relationships with referring dentists
- Treating patients to the best of your abilities with current practices and technology.
- Participating in Continuing Education, our Annual Event, and monthly Study Club.
- Building trust and personal relationships with our patients and team members.
What You Will Get from Us:
- Competitive compensation packages
- Medical and vision insurance options
- A dental care plan for you and your immediate family
- Company-sponsored short-term disability benefits
- 401(k) savings plan with competitive company match
- Continuing education allowance
- A company that values its team members and overall patient experience in a fun environment
- A company that has been voted Top Dental Office year over year