Dental Lab – Dental Technician
POSITION TYPE: Dental – Lab
SPECIALTY UNIT: Dental Technician-
LOCATION: Germantown, Maryland
JOB TYPE: Full-Time Permanent
Salary:: $55,000 – $80,000 per year
Design dental CAD framework, full contour crowns, bridges, implant abutments, veneers, diagnostic wax ups and implants, using 3shape software CAD /CAM and milling technology.
– Design copings, full cast crowns, Maryland Bridge, emax veneers, and diagnostics wax ups with 3shape or Exocad
– Burnish margins invest/divest & casting/pressing
– Check Fit Finish emax/metal
– Check Zirconia fit, bite, and contact.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines, while consistently producing quality restorations
- Communicate case planning throughout lab departments
- Competitive salary
- Direct Deposit
- Paid time off for full time employees
- Minimum of 5 years dental laboratory experience as a CAD CAM designer required.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience with 3shape = scanning, designing, and nesting required.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Must possess team building skills and communicate with all other departments throughout the organization.
- Ability to identify and problem solve independently and within a team environment.
- Must have excellent computer skills and be able to case plan/manage with Doctors.
- Candidates must have authorization to work in the USA