Dental Clinical Liaison/Implant Coordinator
Salary: 80-90K per year-Pay is based on experience and knowledge. In addition, there are attractive incentive being offered
- Commission available for new client acquisition.
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
If you are an experienced dental assistant or dental technician with relevant experience with dental implants and are looking for an alternative to working in a clinical environment, this position may be the right one for you. Must have has advanced skills and/or knowledge related to immediate load to hybrid, incretion zigs, all on 4 to 6, and Implants.
We are specifically looking for someone with a minimum of 2 years’ experience with dental assisting or relevant dental industry knowledge who has a keen attention to detail, a strong worth ethic, and has a passion for the dental field. Strong administrative and computer skills are critical. This position is pivotal to the success of our fast-growing implant business as it serves as the liaison between our dentist-clients surgeons and dental technicians. Candidate must also possess excellent presentation and communication skills.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Support dentist by providing guidance in the following areas: photography, material selection, tooth reduction and preparation, bite registrations and sequences, vertical dimension of occlusion, tooth position, alignment, inclination, function and morphology
- Develop appropriate questions, solicit information to complete lab cases
- Perform necessary new dentist on-boarding and follow up calls/emails
- Develop and maintain relationships with potential and current dentists, ensuring a smooth collaboration between the dentist and lab technician
- Meet with new dentists to discuss our lab services
- Manage follow up process by reaching out to dentist to follow up on cases
- Participate in the outbound marketing efforts to increase dentist awareness of our services
- Manage the referral-based lead generation process, working with existing customers to identify potential referrals
- Assist dentist and surgeon in coordinating full arch surgeon cases.
- Assist surgeries to obtain necessary record for immediate conversions.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Outstanding analytical, writing and communication skills
- Computer experience with Microsoft programs i.e. Power Point, Outlook, Excel, Word
Ability to solve problems and analyze techniques.