High-End Dental Ceramist
Pay: $80,000-$110,000 annually based on talent and ability
- Commission available for new client acquisition.
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
We are looking for an Experienced Ceramist with a minimum of 5 years’ experience who can tackle complex cases and has a keen attention to detail, a strong worth ethic, and has a passion for the dental field. Strong administrative and computer skills are critical. This position is pivotal to the success of our fast-growing business.
Duties & Responsibilities
· Producing the quality esthetics that our doctors have come to expect
· Facial cutback layering of porcelain, contouring, and glazing of high-end posterior and anterior zirconia and e.max restorations.
· Competent in full contour crown and bridge contouring; stain and glaze
· Ability to consistently produce artistic, esthetic, high-quality porcelain, and staining work
· Perform high-level, front-end operations of the fabrication of porcelain fused to metal (PFM) crowns, full cast crowns (gold), metal-based bridges, zirconium crowns, and lithium disilicate crowns.
· Experience with Veneers, Implants restorations (All n four), and full mouth reconstruction is a must.
· Verify accuracy of tooth dimensions and occlusion of teeth, using micrometer and articulator and complete final fitting and glazing as required.
· Ensure proper anatomy, margin, color, contact, and occlusion are achieved.
· Experience with proper techniques for fabrication of lithium disilicate and zirconia-type restorations
· Fit and finish Lumineers to the case model at quality standard rate.
· Read, interpret, and design pressed porcelain restorations from Doctors’ prescription forms, Doctor preferences, and evaluator notes on the work ticket. Ask questions as needed to complete the case to the client’s specifications.
· Possibility to be lead ceramist.
· Maintain product quality standards with an internal unit rejection rate of 2% or less.
· Efficiently inspect all cases for quality
· Eye to match and create custom shades
· Operate a variety of lab tools and equipment
· Ability to effectively communicate with doctors and work with patients.