POSITION TYPE: Dental Group
SPECIALTY UNIT: DSO Accounts Manager
LOCATION: San Antonio, Dallas, or Austin, TX
JOB TYPE: Full Time
Salary: 70K – 80K with bonus potential
- Works primarily with DSOs and group accounts, promoting sales of products and services to new and existing accounts to achieve sales objectives and greater market penetration.
- Completes complex sales, such as Dental Service Organizations (DSOs) and performs subsequent pull through with the strategic business plan.
- Acts as primary liaison between Customers and the Company; maintains positive client relations and ensures Customer needs are met in a manner that is sustainable and beneficial.
- Creates and confidently delivers sales pitch that highlights the superiority of the Company’s products and builds brand awareness.
- Educates Customers on production information including function, specifications, purpose, and developments in product design.
- Maintains initiative to discover and attract new Customers in a manner that is professional, efficient, and honest
- Develops and maintains contacts within the industry to provide information and remain abreast of competitors’ activities.
- Creates fee schedules, and presentations, and works efficiently with lab software management system to pull reports.
- Works with all Labs to ensure product codes and accounts are loaded correctly into LMS for the DSO team – domestic and international.
- Uncovering new DSO business and demonstrating the ability to work side-by-side with territory reps in the field for DSO opportunities.
- Continual follow-up and means to capture progress on DSO groups.
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Assists with developing marketing materials for DSOs.
- Provides insight and contributes creative and strategic ideas about product
- improvements, marketing campaigns, and relationship management.
- Upsells and cross-sells compatible products to Customers and shows them how certain
- products can enhance the Customer’s current success.
- Contacts potential Customers, negotiates and obtains contract commitments for the Company’s products and/or services
- Attends trade shows and conventions; represents the Company at trade show booth as well as collects information on competitor products and services. Additionally, may sponsor seminars and continuing education programs as well as provide studies and product information to the Customer base.
- Work with an internal support system to improve efficiency and quality for our customers and their feedback.
Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum three (3) years of experience in sales, preferably as an outside field representative.
- Minimum two (2) years of experience in the dental industry.
- Bachelor’s degree or certification in the dental profession is preferred.
- Outside sales experience.