POSITION TYPE: Dental – Lab
SPECIALTY UNIT: Dental technician Implant experienced
Location: Lauderhill, FL
JOB TYPE: Full-Time Permanent
An established full services Dental Laboratory with more than 50 years in the business has an immediate opening for a Dental Technician Implant experienced
Seeking a responsible person with a great attitude to help our implant dept. with our growing organization.
Our Laboratories are committed to delivering uncompromised quality, exceptional service, and advanced esthetics to our clients.
Opportunity open for a dedicated implant technician capable of the following:
- Identifying and seating impression posts into impressions with appropriate analog.
- Placing and securing analogs into 3D-printed models
- Selecting appropriate ti bases/custom abutments for fabrication of the restoration
- Selecting appropriate multiunit abutments for hybrid restorations
- Bonding of abutments and bases for screw-retained crowns/bridges/hybrids
- Modification of abutments when necessary
- Ability to check abutments designed in 3shape prior to fabrication
- Fabrication of verification jigs
Candidates should also have good manual dexterity, and hand-eye coordination and be good at solving both technical and mechanical problems.
Full benefit package
Relocation assistance available