POSITION TYPE: Dentistry
SPECIALTY UNIT: Dentist – Extensive Training in TMD/Orofacial Treatment
LOCATION: Beavercreek, OH – 15 Minutes From Dayton, OH
JOB TYPE: Full-Time Permanent
Providing quality patient care is paramount for us, so we are seeking a confident individual who will demonstrate true ownership of their role and strive to help us grow our already successful practice. We offer ownership track to our dentists, which includes a group of professionals who handle the business management side of owning a practice. This enables our partner dentists to always focus on their profession while still enjoying the benefits of ownership.
A trusted and well respected dentist who treats TMJ patients from around the world is retiring and this is rare opportunity to gain mentorship for continued care for this unique patient base. This would be a great option for a semi-retired dentist who wants to continue practicing without many of the more physically demanding aspects of general dentistry.
- Excellent patient base with great earning potential
- Ownership track available
- No weekends!
- Great health coverage
- 35% of collections
- $1,500 for CE per year
- Potential to make $300k +
- Specialty Mentoring – TMJ Treatment Center
- Advanced Technology!
- State of the art facilities
- Extensive support staff and fantastic team!
- D.S. or D.M.D. from a school accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation (CODA) and American Dental Association
- Training in TMD/Orofacial Pain Treatment
- Training in treating sleep disorders
- Licensed to practice in the state
- Certified in CPR
- Accurate and precise attention to detail
- Compassionate and caring of patients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Calm and cool-headed with a positive attitude
- Complies with all office, local, state, and American Dental Association regulations, protocols, and procedures