Job Title: Advanced CAD Cam Designer ONSITE, this is not a remote designer position.
Location: Augusta, Georgia
Salary: 50-65K (depends on experience) (a monthly bonus is in place)
This dental lab is a leading manufacturer of dental prosthetics. They are a team of dedicated, hard-working professionals and have an opportunity available in our Cad department. This successful candidate will perform Cad Design, Scanning, as well as various other duties to ensure proper workflow of the department. You must have excellent organizational skills, pay attention to detail, prioritize your workflow and must be able to work successfully in a fast-paced environment. You must also have knowledge and abilities related to technology and possess computer literacy
· 401(k) matching
· Health insurance
· Paid time off
7:30 AM – 5:30 PM Monday to Thursday
8:00 AM – 12:00 PM Friday
· All other duties as assigned.
Skills and Abilities Required:
- Experience in Designing dental Anterior and Posterior crowns.
- Must be reliable & on time.
- Must be ready to work M-F 8 am-5 pm.
- Experience with 3Shape software.
- Experience with Exocad software.
· Strong ability to read, listens, comprehend, retain, and execute on written and verbal instructions.
· High level of organizational skill with the ability to prioritize work
· Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand English.
· Regularly required to sit, stand, walk, and/or reach.
· Exhibit fine motor skills and/or perform repetitive motions.
· Read and interpret prescriptions and other required documentation.
· Ability to effectively communicate technical information.
· Vision capabilities: depth perception, attention to detail, and/or color.
· Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
· Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
· Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty and integrity
· Strong work ethic
. Must have a good attitude
. Not afraid to help out other departments if needed.