POSITION TYPE: Dental – Lab
SPECIALTY UNIT: Removable dept. manager
Location: 10 minutes south of Portland, OR
JOB TYPE: Full-time & Overtime
Salary based on experience: 85K – 95K plus benefits
Quality-orientated full-service Dental Laboratory and State Of the Art facility to fabricate life-changing dental prostheses.
They provide professional service to their customer, a growing company that is looking for a Removable Technician- Assistant Manager ready to step out on his/her career, who is proud of the quality of their work while working in a fast-paced environment.
This position is a one-of-a-kind opportunity to be trained to fully run a removable department.
The selected applicant will get to work side by side with a technician with decades of experience and will have the opportunity to be a part of growing a high-quality removable department.
- Performing all necessary tasks from start to finish:
- Acrylic finishing: complete dentures/removable partial dentures
- Denture, partial, and implant denture set-ups/waxing/finishing knowledge
- Ability to speak with dental professionals over the phone regarding technical matters – Repairs and relines
- Nightguards (Printed & Traditional processes)
Preferred work experience:
- Three years or more in a removable department
- C.D.T. is preferred but not required
- Experience in All on X technique is a plus
- Medical, Dental, & Vision (Employer pays 54% of premium)
- Paid time off
- Company matched SIMPLE IRA