Role: Oral Surgeon
Status: Part-Time – 2 days per week Tues, Wed, or Thursday
Our client is seeking a highly motivated, skilled, and personable Oral Surgeon to join their established practice in Greenfield, MA part-time. We are looking for exceptional candidates who prioritize patient care to drive practice growth. Our ideal candidates have compassionate and confident bedside manners as well as strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Candidates should have a minimum of 2-4 years working experience, a strong skill set, and the eagerness and motivation to grow and learn.
About Their Practice
· In business for over 50 years
· 35% FFS/65% PPO
· Schedule: Oral Surgeon 2 days per week Tues, Wed, or Thursday
· Active patients: 4,000
· Average new patients per month: 35
· Specialty work in-office: Sleep Apnea, Invisalign, Candid Clear Aligners
· Dr. Chairs: 6 Hygiene Chairs: 5
· Strong minimum guarantee and % of collections
· W-2 Employee
· Malpractice insurance (if W-2)
· License fee reimbursement
· CE reimbursement
· Supplemental benefits and 401(k) eligibility depending on hours worked per week
Qualifications and Skills
·2-4years of clinical experience.
· Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) or Doctor of Dental Medicine (DMD) degree with active license in the state of Massachusetts, in good standing.
· Completion of a residency program in oral surgery or endodontics, respectively.
· Highly proficient in all aspects of oral surgery or endodontics, respectively.
Additional skills preferred:
o Oral Surgery skilled in extractions, bone and tissue gradting, and implant procedures.
§ Licensed sedation a plus.