Our client is seeking a highly motivated, skilled, and highly personable General Dentist to join their established practice in Tannersville, PA. They are looking for an exceptional candidate that prioritizes patient care to drive practice growth and would be excited to embark on a path to practice ownership. Their ideal candidate has a compassionate and confident bedside manner as well as strong communication and interpersonal skills. Candidates should have a minimum of 2-5 years working experience.
The associate can anticipate a stable, fun, work-life balance with a committed support team, beautiful facilities, and a career path that could lead to partnership and/or ownership. This is a perfect opportunity for an associate looking for mentorship and clinical development; their model empowers clinicians to grow and develop their kills by providing educational opportunities and a generous CE allowance.
About Our Practice
- In business 34 years
- PPO/FFS only
- Digital X-Ray system, iTero, Intraoral Cameras, Pano, Occlusal Guard Machine, etc.
- Schedule: Ideally Monday thru Thursday, Full-Time
- Average patient visits: 8,360
- Average new patients per month: 60
- Strong partnership/ownership opportunity (capital investment not required)
- Strong minimum guarantee and % of collections
- Clear and well-defined path to near term practice leadership in <2 years, without capital investment
- CE allowance
- Malpractice insurance
- Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k) eligible, as well as other voluntary benefits*
*Benefits are subject to change and eligibility
Qualifications and Skills
- 3-5 years of clinical experience
- Highly proficient in aspects of general dentistry
- Ability to examine, diagnose, and treat patients
- GPR or AEGD preferred
- Desire and willingness to continue to learn and improve