Our client in Westborough, MA is seeking a highly motivated, skilled, and friendly Periodontist to join their busy practice. They are looking for an exceptional candidate that prioritizes patient care to drive patient care and practice growth. The ideal candidate has a compassionate and confident bedside manner, as well as strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Candidates should have a minimum of 2-4 years working experience, a strong skill set, and the eagerness and motivation to grow into a leadership role.
About Our Practice
- In business since 2006
- 5 Dr. chairs and 3 hygiene chairs
- Schedule: Friday 730am-3pm (Tuesday or Wednesday possible)
- Active patients: 2,600
- Specialty work in-office: Perio and Endo
- CEREC and iTero in-office
- Strong minimum guarantee and % of collections
- Malpractice insurance
Qualifications and Skills
- At least 2-4 years of clinical experience
- Highly proficient in all aspects of periodontics, including, but not limited to periodontal surgeries, tissue/bone grafting, implant surgeries and placement, extractions, etc.
- Ability to examine, diagnose, and treat patients
- GPR or AEGD preferred
- Desire and willingness to continue to learn and improve