POSITION TYPE: Dental – Lab
SPECIALTY UNIT: Implant Department Manager
Location: Birmingham, Alabama, USA
JOB TYPE: Full-time
Salary: Negotiable based on experience
The Implant Manager is responsible for the overall operation and success of the Implant Department. The ideal candidate will provide a high level of professional communication and assist the company reach budgets, department goals, and increasing revenue by controlling costs of product through direct inventory of implant parts.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Must be able to read prescriptions, examine materials, and ensure case instruction.
- Conduct primary and secondary steps of Implant Fabrication
- Load impressions with Implant Parts
- Check model work for proper analog placement.
- Order and maintain inventory of implant parts.
- Adjust abutments, as required.
- Case planning and coordinating case preferences with customers/doctors.
- Support production efficiency
- Take ownership of technical implant follow-up and case notations
- Ability to present quality work by QCing the final product.
- Die Trim Functions
- Maintain a clean work area.
- Work experience using CAD/CAM technology to fabricate Implant dental restorations is preferred.
- At least 2 years of dental leadership
- Strong ability to lead through influence and collaborate at a high level.
- Strong understanding of all facets of dental operations
Skills and Abilities Required:
- Strong spatial ability, good eye-hand coordination, excellent perception skills, and attention to details
- Implant Experience Is A MUST; previous management experience is preferred.
- Must be able to read, write, and comprehend the English language.
- Ability to troubleshoot and problem-solve.
- Logical, analytical thinker with the ability to process information and formulate decisions.
- Excellent communication skills – the ability to listen to and assess situations involving customers and internal team members.
- High level of organizational skills; able to multi-task
- Skilled in one or more areas associated with Fixed Department Functions
- 3+ years of Implant Experience is a must; Dental Laboratory experience is a plus.
- Ability to perform chairside functions off-site as needed.
High school Diploma
Certified Dental Technician preferred, relevant years of experience accepted
Monday – Friday, 8a – 5 pm Hours, rare opportunities for overtime
Medical/Dental/Vision/additional Life Insurance
Company Sponsored Life Insurance
Additional benefits and incentives