- Position: Oral Surgery Practice Manager
- Location: Arlington, VA
- Hours: Monday-Friday from 8am-5pm
- Setting: Private Practice, Not DSO managed
- Compensation Range: $25-$40 per hour based on experience
- 401k + Match
- Bonus Structure
The Practice Manager is primarily responsible for ensuring the efficient day-to-day running of the practice and facilitating strong customer service and patient interaction. These activities include communication with referring practices and patients, staff training and scheduling, quality control, staff meetings, as well as presentation of fees for professional services.
This position is also responsible for ensuring efficiency of front and back office operations and for monitoring, coaching, and training front office staff in addition to overseeing the revenue cycle management of the practice.
Additionally, this role requires the ability to maintain relationships with the referring practices to ensure that the communication is clear and ensure that they know their patients are in great hands with the practice.
- Reliable and committed work ethic
- Knowledge of dental and medical billing
- Strong leadership skills
- Highly organized and efficient
- Excellent communication skills