Role: Client Success Manager – Dental
- Are you looking for a position where you can use your skills in building relationships?
- Are you passionate about technology?
Our client is hiring client success managers. The client success manager is the constant connection between the Customer and our client’s company. They are entrusted with ensuring that our client’s customers are wildly successful. We are looking for someone who is accomplished in building relationships with customers, passionate about technology, concise, and inspired by customer satisfaction!
What will you do?
- Be an account owner and primary escalation triage for live clients
- Hold regularly scheduled business reviews with clients to maintain overall practice operational health throughout their 90-day post-implementation period, with quarterly and annual communication thereafter
- Draw actionable data from insights derived from analytics monitoring and long-term strategy
- Improve Practice Health Monitor Report Scores; workflow optimization coaching for clients
- Best practice guidance to change management, with a dynamic approach to long-term efficiencies
- Meeting metrics of reducing client churn, nurture long-term relationship management to drive growth and increase client retention
- Develop client referral relationships
- Identify opportunities for additional revenue
What does this role require?
- Candidates will have a minimum of 2 years experience in the healthcare/healthcare software space.
- Experience in using healthcare software, especially in areas like scheduling insurance management and patient engagement is strongly preferred.
- Detailed knowledge of how insurance companies work; discern plans, fee schedules, plan registers, and coverage tables.
- Understanding of Revenue Cycle Management (RCM), including insurance and patient billing.
- Experience with dental practice management systems such as Dentrix, Open Dental, Eaglesoft, etc is desired; however not required.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong computer skills, including the ability to use various virtual-meeting platforms.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.