POSITION TYPE: Dentistry
SPECIALTY UNIT: Pediatric Dentist
LOCATION: Muscatine, IA
JOB TYPE: Full-Time Permanent
We are seeking a detail-oriented, thorough, and experienced Pediatric Dentist to join our growing team. In this position, you will be responsible for the oral health of children. You will perform procedures to diagnose and treat cavities, cracked or fractured teeth, and oral diseases. You will also administer medications and anesthetics for tooth extractions, root canals, and other surgical procedures.
- Educate patient’s parents on good oral hygiene habits
- Oral health exams.
- Teeth cleaning and fluoride treatments.
- Diagnosis and early treatment to straighten teeth or correct an improper bite.
- Cavity removal.
- Repair for dental injuries like fractured, displaced teeth.
- Gum disease management to prevent pediatric periodontal disease.
- Competitive salary
- Direct Deposit
- Comprehensive Health, Dental, and Vision benefits
- Employee discount program
- Excellent room for growth and advancement
- D.S. or D.M.D. from a school accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation (CODA) and American Dental Association.
- Valid Dental License within state of practice.
- Pediatric Specialty Certificate required.
- Board Eligible or Board-Certified.
- Certified in CPR.
- Accurate and precise attention to detail.
- Compassionate and caring of minor patients.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to work in an intense, concentrated environment.
- Calm and cool-headed with a positive attitude.
- Complies with all office, local, state, and American Dental Association regulations, protocols, and procedures.