JOB TITLE: Territory Sales Manager
DEPARTMENT: Sales and Marketing
The ideal candidate resides in the VA and is able to cover the entire state of Virginia
Base compensation is $60k and a 10% commission is based on the growth of the territory.
Leading Dental Lab company with locations across the South and Northeast, providing world-class laboratory services to dental practices across the country.
Provide an auto allowance as well as a company card to use for expenses such as gas, etc.
We are full-service state-of-the-art dental labs that offer a complete range of leading-edge dental products. Our labs represent a perfect balance between innovative technology and traditional methods. We are the leader in state-of-the-art cosmetic and restorative dentistry, and our labs are committed to providing you with the best, most up-to-date products, and services.
• Manage up to 500 client accounts in a specific geographical territory.
• Contact all clients within the assigned territory and carry out specific objectives regarding new product launches, prospecting for new clients, and stimulating new sales with existing clients.
• Travel and conduct personal meetings with current and prospective clients.
• Organize calendar of events and maintain updated Outlook for all, assigning a team to represent the lab by territory for each show/meeting.
• Assist in daily inquiries that arise while in the field.
• Keep up to date on MLC (My Lab Connect) and provide one-on-one training.
• Set reminders for any events/follow-ups/meetings/deadlines/reports due/announcements due.
• Review sales reports for minor discrepancies before approvals go out.
• Assist with any report scheduling from LabTrac and data extraction from LabTrac.
• Verify commission calculations for New Customer Spiff and Surgical Referrals
Skills and Requirements:
• Experience in direct selling and tele-sales, dental background highly preferred
• Ability to travel 50-70% of the time.
• Demonstrated ability to build and maintain long-lasting relationships with clients.
• Ability to identify client needs and propose solutions to meet those needs.
• Knowledge of the dental industry and current market trends
• Ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities.
• Demonstrate the ability to respond effectively to multiple conflicting priorities, prioritize deliverables and respond to unexpected changes.
• Display enthusiasm and a positive attitude – you approach challenges with a can-do spirit and inspire others with your positive energy.
• Take initiative – you quickly and accurately identify roadblocks, rally your resources, provide options to our partners, and execute unafraid to ask questions.
• Autonomous leaner – you can think, act, and pursue your studies independently; you’re motivated to learn about the dental lab space.
• Excellent written and verbal communication – you understand that communication is key in preventing and turning around a subpar poor experience. Excellent communication is precise, clear, compelling, and personable.
• Organized with strong attention to detail and accuracy.
• Receiving feedback is important to you – you know that coaching, feedback, and direction are delivered with good intentions and necessary to grow and level up in the organization.
• Able to be flexible – you can easily shift priorities and manage your time effectively.
• Diplomatic – you take care to weigh outcomes, think about your response, and manage realistic expectations.
As a part of our commitment to creating a fair, equitable, and positive interview experience for all candidates, we offer full transparency of our interview stages to give applicants an idea of the time and effort involved.
1. Information Screening: The Talent Manager will have a 20-to-30-minute phone conversation focused on relevant work experience, compensation, role overview, and answering any questions you may have.
2. Panel Interview: 60-minute interview with two key members of the team. This will take place via Teams and will dive deeper into the role, technical knowledge, and requirements of the position. The candidate will have the opportunity to meet current members of the Sales and Marketing team and ask any questions they may have.