- Position Title: Pediatric Dentist or General Dentist that Loves Kids!
- Location: Portage, MI (just south of Kalamazoo, MI)
- Status: Full-Time or Part-Time
We are helping our client find an experienced and talented pediatric dentist to join their growing practice. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate and affords you with clinical autonomy in a supportive and patient centric environment. They strive to provide an exceptional dental experience to both their patients and their families with both compassion and the utmost care. With a growing and fast-paced, family friendly environment, they are seeking like-minded individuals to join their growing community.
Our client is looking for a long-term provider that will eventually become a partner in the practice. They are looking for like-minded providers that love what they do and will help be an effective and strong leader within the practice. This opportunity is not part of a DSO but with an experienced pediatric dentist that will help mentor and teach any candidate coming into the practice.
This is an absolutely beautiful practice – pictures of the space can be sent to anyone that would like to see the space.
They are open to training a General Dentist that loves kids and are open to both Part-Time and Full-Time applicants
- Annual Revenue: $1,500,000
- Collections %: 98%
- Active Patients: 3,000
- Panorex, Ceph Unit
- Solea Laser
- Eaglesoft Practice Management
- Fully digital and paperless
- Fully renovated space
- Partnership Opportunity
- Relocation Assistance Offered
- 35% Collections with a base of $1,200 per day for first 90 days
- Profit Share System
- Annual CE Stipend $2,000
- Paid short term/long term insurance
- Paid malpractice insurance
- 100% Clinical Autonomy
- Collaborative Work Environment