Are you a qualified registered Pedodontist or General Dentist looking for an opportunity to advance your career, skills and care of young patients?
If you are a compassionate individual with friendly personality always ready to go an extra mile to ensure your young patients’ comfort and well being, we have the perfect job for you!
Our client is looking for a skilled Pedodontist or a General Dentist that loves working with kids to join their dynamic dream team of healthcare professionals and provide the highest quality care by making critical decisions in leading on clinical issues within a child-centered dental care model.
Here are some of the position highlights:
Our client is looking for a long-term provider that will eventually become a partner in the practice. They are looking for like-minded providers that love what they do and will help be an effective and strong leader within the practice. This opportunity is not part of a DSO but with an experienced pediatric dentist that will help mentor and teach any candidate coming into the practice. This practice currently only open 1 day per week as this provider has a second location but this practice is ready to expand and grow and will bring in specialty as well to keep everything under one roof.
- Panorex, Ceph Unit
- Laser dentistry
- Curve Practice Management
- Fully digital and paperless
- Fully renovated space
- Emotional support animals
- Fully equipped for sedation dentistry
- Only in network with a handful of insurances – no medicaid
- Partnership Opportunity
- Relocation Assistance Offered
- 40% Collections with a base of $1,200 per day for first 90 days
- Profit Share System
- Annual CE Stipend $2,000
- Paid short term/long term insurance
- Paid malpractice insurance
- 100% Clinical Autonomy
- Collaborative Work Environment