Job Title: All Around fixed Department
Location: Westborough, MA
Benefits: Full Time
Dental Technician – All Around fixed Department
Responsibilities & Duties
The duties of the Dental Technician include but are not limited is to create and design esthetically beautiful mouth restorations, Fabrication of esthetic fixed lab work. Porcelain build-up and finish on layered zirconia, eMax, PFM,
· Verifying Dr’s RX was followed
· Prepares restorative cases by following the doctor’s prescriptions.
· Utilizes and conserves supplies needed for case completion.
· Restores natural teeth by fabricating crowns, bridges and implants.
· Fitting of dental restorations to working dies, implant abutments, or titanium bases
· Finishing of dental restorations, thinning out margins, fine-tuning contacts, and occlusion
· Checking and adjusting contour
· Meet quality control guidelines for fit, contacts, occlusion, and following RX
· Waxing, pressing, and or casting of pressable or castable ceramics
· Able to work on a minimal supervision
Qualifications & Skills
Able to produce consistent, high-quality work with attention to detail, esthetics, fit & function. Follow directions given by doctors or lab managers on how to proceed with each case. A positive attitude and good communication skills are crucial to the overall success of the candidate as well as the lab in its entirety.