POSITION TYPE: Dental – Lab
SPECIALTY UNIT: Dental Technician – Implant/Metal Supervisor
Location: Gatineau, QC
JOB TYPE: Full-time
Salary based on experience
Opened in June 1995, Our Laboratory specializes in the creation of complex cases, implant-supported crown and bridge, fixed and removable dentures as well as orthodontic appliances. Always at the forefront of technology, Continues to offer its products and services tailored to the specific needs of its clientele. Through its internal research and development program, we are continually exploring new technological advances in manufacturing its high-precision dental prosthesis.
The Dental Technician – Implant/Metal Supervisor manages all aspects of quality control and implant
cases from start to finish. The technician establishes procedures and trains other technicians on aspects
of implant cases. The position reports directly to the General Manager and assists and advises company
managers about dental implant case issues. If you have at least five years’ relevant experience in a
dental lab – we want to hear from you! A relocation package will be available.
• Ensure effective and consistent quality in multiple: QC Model and Die Trim; QC Final Restorations
• Customer communication including consultation on implant cases.
• Complete Soft Tissue Trim; Check Mounting; Initial, Treatment Planning; Final Treatment Planning.
• QC Abutment Designs and trim final abutment as needed QC Model and Die Trim
• Bench production as needed: Diagnostic Wax-ups; Trial Preparations; Finish PMMA Temporaries; Stain and Glaze
• Comfortable working in a team environment to complete cases.
• Work to ensure resources are applied in an efficient and effective manner to meet delivery requirements while achieving quality and safety standards.
• Manage, direct, and coach all direct reports in departments.
• Meet and participate with other supervisors/leadership time to make recommendations and implement strategies for improvement.
• Identify and mitigate bottlenecks in the department.
• Hands-on production work alongside the department’s dental technicians.