POSITION TYPE: Dental – Lab
SPECIALTY UNIT: Cad Cam Designer
Location: Phoenix, Arizona
JOB TYPE: Full-time
Salaries are DOE. Determined after see the resume and interview.
Extensive design experience fabricating dental restorations using CAD software.
Preference for experience with full mouth reconstruction.
Anterior aesthetic case design background.
Digital denture/hybrid/cad abutment integration current area of focus.
Knowledge working in 3Shape and Exocad software.
OBJECTIVES OR GOALS TO MEASURE PERFORMANCE:
- Timeliness in completing assignments
- Accurate work product
- Adherence to policies and procedures
- Positive team attitude
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent attendance and punctuality
- Maintains the confidentiality of data
- Compliance with our general Laboratory policies and procedures listed in Employee Handbook
- Maintains positive working relationship with other team members
MINIMUM SKILLS OR EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Minimum 3-year experience in dental restoration designing
- English Proficiency
- Good verbal communication skills. Ability to read and compose written materials with proper English grammar and punctuation.
- Reliability, dependability, and flexibility
- Communicates effectively and works cooperatively with colleagues, management, and other departmental representatives.
- Multi-task oriented.
- Problem solving abilities.
- Time management skills.
Sick Pay, Holidays and Vacation, Vision, Medical, Life, Dental, 401K