POSITION TYPE: Dental – Lab
SPECIALTY UNIT: Inside Support Specialist
Location: Phoenix, Arizona
JOB TYPE: Full-time
Salaries are DOE. Determined when we see a resume and interview.
To retain and grow our customer base through understanding customer needs, providing customer support, product upselling, and establishing relationships with new/existing customers. The Inside Support Specialist will be responsible for building rapport with clients, analyzing customer ordering behavior, and consulting with clients on technical cases. The primary goal of the Inside Support Specialist is to onboard new customers, retain existing customers, and ensure a smooth transition with our business model. The Inside Support Specialist reports directly to the Sales & Marketing Team with customer updates, needs, and increased or decreased ordering behavior.
▪ Onboarding new customers and implementing them into laboratory (addressing concerns, obtaining preferences, relaying all available services/products)
▪ Acting as primary liaison between the new customer and laboratory
▪ Appropriately communicating our brand to customers
▪ Understanding customers’ needs and identifying sales opportunities
▪ Making outbound follow-up calls to existing clients via telephone and email cross-sell and up-sell. Meeting daily call quota
▪ Identifying decision makers within customer accounts through relationship building
▪ Effectively explaining, demonstrating, and upselling product features. Quoting appropriate prices or referring customer to Sales & Marketing Team
▪ Managing customer database and electronic documentation of calls/emails
▪ Holding weekly meetings with the Sales & Marketing Team for cross collaboration of field feedback.
▪ Retrieving additional information for case completion.
▪ 2 years minimum dental technology experience in crown and bridge, removable appliances
▪ 2+ years professional experience in a customer retention/customer service facing role with exceptional phone and email skills
▪ Skilled in computers (PC/Mac), Microsoft Office Suite, and Outlook
▪ Data entry, data analysis, data manipulation, trend analysis
▪ Friendly, team-oriented, detail-oriented, and hard working