Title: Business Development Executive/Director of Business Development
Location: Boston, Massachusetts
Salary: 125-150k yearly
The Business Development Executive/Director of Business Development will be a key new member of the team. This North American function will be responsible for managing various aspects that support Business Development (Partnerships / Strategic Alliance) activities for the company. Primary responsibilities include the development of Commercial and Strategic Alliance Agreements with National/local KOLs, DSOs, Implant courses, Aligners manufacturers, CBCT/IOS manufacturers, Dental Schools, and labs and then acting as a primary point of contact for post-deal oversight.
· Identify, research, and develop present and future business development opportunities. Create and develop a pipeline of incremental business to support growth and revenue goals.
· Lead in activities including initiating contact, negotiating, developing business cases, preparing presentations, communicating amongst internal stakeholders to ensure alignment, closing agreements, and developing business initially and over time.
· Key (and oftentimes primary) business contact for post-deal management including resolving contractual issues, managing and negotiating any amendments, and preparing post-deal reporting to the leadership team
· Managing revenue from partnerships including revenue risk mitigation and driving new ideas to grow revenue from the existing partnerships
· Day to day partnering with Executive level leaders across the organization from deal creation through ongoing relationships. Strong communication and partnership skills are a must.
· Leading quarterly partnership reviews with key internal stakeholders and drafting and publishing report to the executive team.